The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Concentrated Liquid Potassium Phosphite Fertilizer For Immune Fungicide Root Growth
Introduction of Mono Potassium Phosphite
The mono potassium phosphite, one kind of concentrated liquid fertilizer, contains the biostimulants PHOSPHOROUS ACID, which can stimulate the crops produce the substance of the polyphenol and ROS, arouse the activity of the defensive enzymes, protect the crops from fungal and viral diseases, such as downy mildew, root rot, late blight etc. Meanwhile, it will enhance the resistance to drought, frosts and fungal diseases.
The monopotassium phosphite, one kind of liquid potassium fertilizer with phosphite ion, is used for phosphite root growth or potassium phosphite fungicide by potassium phosphite immune function.
As the concentrated liquid fertilizer, this product must be diluted in water before application.
Specification of Monopotassium Phosphite
Dosage of Mono Potassium Phosphite
· Apply to fruit trees, vegetables, flowers and ornamental plants, tropical fruit trees, olive trees, grain and oil crop.
· Fertigation: 45 Liters per hectare.
· Drip Irrigation, spray irrigation: 15 - 30 Liters per hectare.
· Foliar spray: diluted 600-1000 times .
Advantage of Mono Potassium Phosphite
· Compatible with most water-soluble fertilizers and pesticides, such as liquid calcium fertilizer.
· To enhance the root growth and the immune system of the plant for plant disease control.
· To promote general plant vitality for plant health and nutrients
· To increase resistance to environmental stress factors such as drought or water-logged soils.
Q: Are you factory or trading company?
A: The high concentrated and chelated liquid fertilizers are produced and supplied by ourselves. The crystal water soluble fertilizers for powder are produced and supplied by our partner factory, but the price is lower and the quality is excellent.
Q: Can I get some samples?
A: Yes, we are glad to offer you samples to test. The sample is free, but the shipping cost will be paid by customers, after place order, we will deduct the shipping cost from the total amount of commercial invoice.
Q: How does your factory manage quality control?
A: We have the strict quality control before delivery by our Quality Center, also we can supply the quality certification from the third party such as SGS, CCIC, BV etc.